Bluetooth won't auto connect anymore

Mehr4x4

Reaction score
I'm running non rooted, just plain boring build. I've very much enjoyed the T1.

I had a hd razr before and it would have a ton of problems connecting to my service trucks radio via Bluetooth. Once I got this T1 it would auto connect every time I got in the truck, that was very nice! Over Christmas I got a little Bluetooth speaker to use while I'm working and it would auto connect to it every time. After break I got back in my work truck and it wouldn't auto connect any more, I had to manually connect every time. I removed both the truck and little speaker from Bluetooth and reconnected my truck and it still won't auto connect. I re added my speaker and it won't auto connect either. That was a very nice feature but now it's not working and I know it's not that big of a deal to click in the Bluetooth menu to connect each time but it sure feels like a pain in the butt after it use to work every time.

Any ideas?
Thanks,
Eric

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

OP
M

Mehr4x4

Reaction score
I clicked on your link and it took me to an anti-virus app in play store.... I searched for the correct one and found it. I'll give it a try
Thank you

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Let me know how it works out for ya.

OP
M

Mehr4x4

Reaction score
It's working great! It didn't at first, had to fiddle with it and I'm not really sure what I did to get it to work but it's working. Thank you!
Kinda frustrating still that something use to work but not it's not and I had to install an app that uses resources to fix it. But again, thank you,
Eric

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Glad to hear it worked out for ya!