Bluetooth Talking/Listening Issue

sycotic15

Reaction score
Hello All,

Well I finally got my droid x to connect to my bluetooth in my truck. I have a pioneer setup with the BTB200 bluetooth system in it. It auto connects every time, however, will not allow the voice to come through, or for me to talk. It is wierd, becuase when a call comes through, the bluetooth recognizes it, and turns all music off and goes to the bluetooth screen. But I still have to talk and listen through the phone. It then recognizes when I hang up, and goes right back to music.

I have tries pushing the button in the bottom left corner that says bluetooth, and it will sometimes come on. I have heard it through the truck speakers twice now, but there is no rhyme or reason as to why.

Any ideas???

Thanks everyone.

sda

Reaction score
Here's one thing I can suggest: when your phone call is active, trying hitting the menu buttons on the DX to see if you get an option to use Bluetooth. I had to do a similar thing once or twice to have the DX pipe my music to my car's speakers. I had an issue similar to yours one time (a couple of weeks ago), but did not try the menu option myself. Since then I have used bluetooth calling tons of times in my car and it has worked fine each time. I have an Acura TSX and use the inbuilt bluetooth.

HTH.