1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Bluetooth remote for music player?

Discussion in 'Android Accessories' started by _banana, May 14, 2010.

1. _banana

_banana New Member

I use my Droid a lot of it's music player and I was wondering if there was any kind of remote I could get that could wirelessly control the droid, music controls specifically. I was thinking something bluetooth but everything I see streams audio which I don't want, just controls.

One thing that I've been able to get this working with is the Wii remote + Wii Controller IME, but the Wii remote is designed to auto disconnect after it's idle for a few minutes and I have to manually pair it back to the Droid each time I use it which defeats the purpose.
  2. LtKen

LtKen New Member

I dont know of any app or hardware device that supports the necessary BT profiles. It could be a fun project for someone dedicated.
Search tags for this page
android audio bluetooth remote control

android bluetooth music remote

android bluetooth music remote control
android media player bluetooth remote
android media player remote control bluetooth
bluetooth android music player remote control
bluetooth remote for android music
bluetooth remote for android music player
blurtooh audio remote
droid bluetooth remote player
music player bluetooth remote for android