Bluetooth problem....?

Wrh23

Reaction score
I'm attempting to transfer a picture from my computer to my Bionic. I see the Bionic in the Bluetooth Transfer Wizard. When I select it to transfer the pic I get:The file transfer was not successful. The file transfer failed because the receiving Bluetooth computer or device did not respond. If you sent the file to another computer, that computer must be running the Bluetooth File Transfer Wizard. If you sent the file to a Bluetooth device, make sure the OBEX File Push Profile is installed.

When I go to the Bluetooth settings on my Bionic and search devices, I see my computer and I select pair with this device. I'll then get a pop up on my computer saying a Bluetooth device is wanting to connect. At the same time my Bionic has a passkey, the computer will ask me to confirm the exact same passkey. The computer then will say they are connected but on the Bionic, on the list of devices, my computer still is saying "Pair with this device". So that tells me it's not successful in pairing and I have no clue what the problem may be. Any help would be greatly appreciated.