1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Bluetooth issue

Discussion in 'Droid Incredible Tech Support' started by edward1965, Aug 12, 2010.

1. edward1965

edward1965 New Member

I have a new Ford Edge with active sync and when I use Bluetooth the phone locks up. It usually works once and then the next time it won't connect and the phone locks. Also I tried to connect with a different car and it wouldn't connect at all. Is anyone else had issues, is there any fix?
  2. ezrider55

ezrider55 New Member

Wait for 2.2

When 2.2 comes out it is supposed to have the full Bluetooth prodacals. There is a recall on my car , part of witch is Blueyooth problems but I am waiting for 2.2 on my phone b 4 takeing it in for recall. See thread 2.2 info. and click the link. Hope this helps.
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2010