1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Bluetooth headset too quiet on media

Discussion in 'Android Audio and Video' started by dhinged, May 5, 2011.

1. dhinged

dhinged New Member

I have the Motorola S305 bluetooth headset, and recently the "media" audio has become really quiet while the "phone" audio has remained the same. When I connect it to Windows, any audio through it sounds fine. Any other headsets on my Droid sound fine for both media and phone.

Has anyone else run into this problem, even on other bluetooth headsets? Nothing I adjust in Settings fixes it, and it has the same problem through any media app.
  2. dhinged

dhinged New Member

Does anybody know about this? It's quiet and hissy on any bluetooth device. The Droid 2 is loud and clear; I can't figure out what the problem is with my Droid. Is the Bluetooth software or drivers outdated?
Search tags for this page

android bluetooth quiet

bluetooth adaptor too quiet
bluetooth earbuds too quiet
bluetooth headphones are really quiet
bluetooth headset speaker is very quiet on windows
bluetooth really quiet droid razr

bluetooth too quiet

jabra bluetooth media too quiet
motorola bkuetooth headset quiet
motorola bluetooth headset quiet
motorola s305 and jelly bean 4.3