Bluetooth headphones

blwn327

Reaction score
Is there a good set of Bluetooth full headphones(not earbuds or small ones) that are descent to listen to my music or pandora that can connect to my phone? Thank you

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

bluezdawg

Reaction score
May not be exactly what you are looking for, but I have had some MOTOROKRs for a while. Used them on the OG and now my Bionic.

OP
blwn327

blwn327

Reaction score
Thanks for reply but I'm looking for the big padded ones that cover my ears like ear muffs

lanza_david

Reaction score
I'm using a best buy brand Rocketfish. Pretty good.

bluezdawg

Reaction score
May want to take a look at this Jabra gizmo. If you have a good stereo headset, this may work for you. I used this with my Bose headphones and my OG. Have not tried it with my Bionic, will have to see if I can track it down and try it.

blue_chevy_4x4

Reaction score
try Jaybird Sports band 2 --- comfy and sound great (nice foam). Dont know which phone they work on ---- using them on iphone right now until I upgrade to an Android device.

BroidDrionic

Reaction score
Yeah I use the motorola s305 headphones as well, they're great. If you're looking for bluetooth studio headphones why don't you just google "bluetooth studio headphones" instead of asking the forum??

OP
blwn327

blwn327

Reaction score
Really? a reason to post? Lol i ended up getting a pair off ebay called bluetiger they are great! Thanx for replys

bjjud

Reaction score
Yeah I use the motorola s305 headphones as well, they're great. If you're looking for bluetooth studio headphones why don't you just google "bluetooth studio headphones" instead of asking the forum??
perHAPS he's looking for some community input on the things he's googling?

shadowsjc

Reaction score
I have the s305 and they are pretty good, but my Bionic has trouble with stuttering sound when playing music through bluetooth. I've read that this is fairly common on other bionics. Very annoying but little that I can do now

xd40fan

Reaction score
Motorola HD-10 HEADSET

Sent before I sent it! LTE SPEED BIONIC

seat59j

Reaction score
Thanks for reply but I'm looking for the big padded ones that cover my ears like ear muffs

If you're looking for the big padded ones, then you are looking for these REMXD Bluetooth headphones from Tenqa. They're due out in early February and have a price tag of $39 with free shipping.

jdroid80

Reaction score
seconded on the best buy rocketfish BT headphones

The range on the rocket fish are great. I measured the range to about 60 feet I believe. The battery was great too. Used to last all day, about +8hours i believe.

You have to baby them though, the buttons break easily. I wasn't that rough with them but I had to return them twice because of buttons getting stuck.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums