1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

FM radio, antennae, and Blue Tooth

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by FunN4Lo, Nov 16, 2012.

1. FunN4Lo

FunN4Lo Member

I love my Bionic FM radio. Earbuds, head phones, or at least a wire are required for the antennae. I have never been able to get a BT headphones or hands free to get music with earbuds connected. It has been a while, but I think other threads confirm the combo does not work

I found this For only $18.48 each when QTY 50+ purchased - Bluetooth Splitter | IR Active Shutter 3D Glasses on Monoprice. Has anyone tried this? Is it enough of a lead to be an antennae? How does the BT sound?
  2. FunN4Lo

FunN4Lo Member

I bought the above linked BT headphone adapter. It does work with Spirit FM as the antennae. But with the short lead, it only picks up the strongest stations. To be expected. I might try a 3.5mm extender to see if the reception is better.

As a side note the BT splitter function is awesome. I have 2 Logitech BT speakers that are designed as portable, but are fairly large. Both connected effortlessly. I put them to either side of my patio and I can blast music all across the back yard from my home theater set up in the living room.
Search tags for this page
bionic fm antenna radio
droid dna bluetooth antenna

droid dna fm radio

fm antenna for droid bionic
motorola droid x2 fm radio with bluetooth
note 2 fm radio
radio antenna earbuds