bluetooth connectivity issue!!

lgbalfa

Reaction score
So I tried connecting my Bluetooth to my Razr Maxx HD (Jawbone 2) and the problem is a lot of times the connection would be removed from the cell phone during a call and divert back to the handset!

The Bluetooth is fully charged and the icon on the phone shows that it is connected with the blue icon.

When this happens, I have to turn off the Bluetooth and then turn it back on to re-connect it but eventually it will lose the connectivity again.

I even tried a friends Bluetooth thinking that mine might be old and the same problem persisted even with his (Jabra BT10).

Next troubleshooting I could think of was there was something wrong with the phone. I didn't think that would be the case considering the phone was only one month old.

Verizon sent me a refurbished phone (which is actually better than the new one in regards to the battery life!).

I decided that since I got a "new" phone, let me just get a new Bluetooth and everything will be fine. I purchased the Motorola H200.

Same thing happened with the "new" cell phone and the new Bluetooth. Talking on the Bluetooth and sometimes (not all the time) but enough to make it annoying the Bluetooth would get disconnected and divert back to the handset.

Has anyone experience this with their Razr Maxx HD and their Bluetooth?

Is this a common issue with no fix?

If so, is there anything that I can do to ensure that it remains reliable?

Thanks in advance for your feedback.