Bluetooth Connection to 2009 Murano

xodus

Reaction score
I have seen numerous posts on the web about people having issues connecting their Droid X to their vehicle's system. Others seem to have no problem, but I have not seen anyone post how they got their Droid X to connect to their vehicle.

My wife has a 2009 Nissan Murano with the Bose navigation system. When I try to pair the phone with the vehicle, the Droid X finds the vehicle (which has a tag of MY-CAR). When I select to pair with the device, the Droid gives a connection failed.

To pair with the Murano, a 4 digit pin is required, but at no time does the Droid prompt me for the pin. Does anyone know how to get the Droid X to pair with the vehicle?

I have updated the phone to 2.2. It was doing the same thing prior to the update.

liferefugee

Reaction score
Not sure if out it would be the same for your setup but if I want to enter a pairing code I turn on the bluetooth first before the phone then once my phone has bluetooth enabled I put the device into pairing. The prompt is then available in my window shade.

Typed with Swype on my Droid X and sent with Tapatalk.

Sunflower2

Reaction score
Hi, did this work for EXOUS? I have a Droid X and I am trying to pair it to a Kia Forte Coupe. I get as far as putting in the pass code but when I try and put the pass code in the phone acts like it is phone number and aborts the call. So what I have now is, the phone recognizes the car but I can't make calls out using blue tooth unless I start with the contact then I can talk to them through the call and I can receive calls fine.

How do you get the pass code entered in?

Thanks for any updates you may have.