bluetooth and INC

kmo

Reaction score
Just like with my MDroid my bluetooth headset for my car will not let me make a call without touching my phone. I can press the receive/send button and it will let me answer a call but I can't make a call by pressing the receive/send button. WTF, this is an amazing phone but how can my old LG Dare have this feature and not these new smartphones. Is there a way around this. I don't usually like making calls in my car but there are times I need to and would like to have this feature available. It's quite distracting having to touch the phone to find a contact number to call... :mad:

robdroid

Reaction score
Just like with my MDroid my bluetooth headset for my car will not let me make a call without touching my phone. I can press the receive/send button and it will let me answer a call but I can't make a call by pressing the receive/send button. WTF, this is an amazing phone but how can my old LG Dare have this feature and not these new smartphones. Is there a way around this. I don't usually like making calls in my car but there are times I need to and would like to have this feature available. It's quite distracting having to touch the phone to find a contact number to call... :mad:

Is that not so weird were older free nothing to them phones had the ability to do Blue Tooth commands on the cell phone yet the Android OS Smart phones can not and may never! This is every Android from every Carrier! As I have seen in a previous write up does this mean all Google Employees use hands on dialing? Oh well!

OP
kmo

kmo

Reaction score
It does seem crazy these phones don't have this feature. What's the point of having a bluetooth for hands free if you can't use it. I thought that the 2.1 update would address this issue. :mad:

tsaro

Reaction score
From what I've read elsewhere, the BlueAnt Q1 bluetooth headset can make hands-free calls on Droid phones to pre-set speed dial numbers due to it's built-in voice recognition capabilities. I've ordered one to try with my DRINC, and will post an update when I see how it works.