blue tooth audio quality in Infiniti G37

frankrigor

Reaction score
I had an LG flip phone that paired with my car pretty well, not as well as my old Motorola Razr. I paired my Motorola Droid, but the quality is terrible and no one can understand me when I talk thru it. I am now using a Jabra earpiece but would rather use the in-car mode.
Any advice?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
BTVD has been fixed in 2.2, other than installing that your better off with the earpiece.

OP
F

frankrigor

Reaction score
When will 2.2 be available for Motorola Droid?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
When will 2.2 be available for Motorola Droid?

It's available now for rooted users.

Official OTA....who knows when VZW will push that.

NHDroidGuy

Reaction score
Help!! Just switched from a Blackberry Curve to the Droidx. The Droidx pairs with my in-car Bluetooth system (Infiniti G35x 2007) without a problem but nobody can hear me speak when I place a call and the audio of them is very scratchy.

Saw that there were similar problems with different Infiniti's and Nissan's but not sure there was any agreement on a solution.

Have seen something about the problem being fixed with "2.2" but not sure what that is or how to get it. Verizon store passed 100% of blame on to Motorola (incidentally, the system continues to work fine with all other BB phones paired to it so I know it isn't the cars system).

Anything would help. Very frustrating and dangerous to have to hold the phone again. Would never have bought the phone if this issue was known in advance.

Thanks for any help.

mshannon

Reaction score
This is the fix I waited for, for a long time. Using a Droid 1, and G35 - 2.2 fixed the problem. In the meantime, pre 2.2, I would take the call, send it back to my handset, then take the call back to the G. This work around worked fine. It is worth the wait ...

OP
F

frankrigor

Reaction score
2.2 finally here

Now that 2.2 is finally here for the Droid, I will try to connect it to the car.