BLUE round battery WANTED!!!!

rikura4u

Reaction score
I am using JRummy's remixv0.7 blue, but the finish touch for me is the blue round battery, maybee the Wifi that simply stunning has. I will love to put those over to complete my perfect theme. I have MM, anyone care to help a brother out? Thank you for passing by....

OP
rikura4u

rikura4u

Reaction score
I tried that, but once I go threw all the steps installing, and the phone reboots the only difference is that instead of having a picture as wallpaper like I always do, it reboots up with a LWP. Its so weird....

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you only want the battery icon; go to the market and install metamorph. Then download the first zip file Blue_Round_Battery.zip (45.4 KB, 818 views)INSTALLATION

Place the zipped file in the theme folder "AndroidThemes"
Run MM
Start Checks
Pick Theme
pick the zip file
select framework-res.apk
Apply it
Wait
hit yes to reboot.

This will only change your battery icon and time. It will not touch your wall paper. Do not use any of the downloads on Skagg's

Mike

OP
rikura4u

rikura4u

Reaction score
I thank you for your quick response, I wonder if there is something wrong with the program, I swear to God, I do step by step, and it throws me right back to LWP. Thank you very much

Hamnrye

Reaction score
I had the exact same issue when using MM and that file. After installing my Droid switches to LWP and does the same on the reboot. I did note the downloaded file doesn't list ESE81 only ESE53. I have used the same MM file on other builds without an issue.

OP
rikura4u

rikura4u

Reaction score
That makes sence, thank you much for your input, I was under the impression I was doing something wrong.

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I was having the same problems. I just extracted it using windows in the Android Theme folder and it worked perfectly. Hope this helps some of you.