Blizzard Launches Hearthstone for Android Phones

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
hearthstone-mobile-smartphones.jpg

For those who haven't heard of it, Hearthstone from Blizzard is a virtual collectible card game set in the World of Warcraft universe. It uses turn-based mechanics and is similar to the real-world collectible card game Magic: The Gathering. The game has been available on Android tablets for some time now, but the latest news is that Blizzard was able to create a version for Android smartphones (and the iPhone) now too.

Here's a quick quote from Blizzard regarding the more mobile version of the game:

Never played Hearthstone? No problem! Just download the app and run through a few lighthearted tutorial missions to get a handle on the basics of this quick and fun collectible card game. Before you know it, you’ll be slinging cards as your favorite hero in Play Mode against friends and other players alike. Soon, you’ll be on your way to earning card packs, in-game gold, and arcane dust as you command a colorful cast of characters into the fray.

Already playing Hearthstone? Your card collection and progress are shared across any device that you use to play the game. That means all the cards you’ve collected will be waiting for you whenever you enjoy Hearthstone on your mobile phone.

Source: Hearthstone Now Available on Mobile - News - Hearthstone

Vepaot

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G5 (LS992)
Nice, it runs like garbage on my OG Nexus and was too small to see much of anything on my phone when I sideloaded the tablet's version. Might have to start playing again.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Ok, I finally took the plunge to check this game out. Kinda like it.

Feel free to add me! JonnyKansas (I believe that's my username...)