travp624

travp624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
The verizon galaxy nexus... in bootloader is named tuna, variant toro

yet, toro build doesnt work

The bootloader is not named tuna its either toro = vzwnexus or maguro = gsmnexus or toroplus = sprintnexus I have separate threads for each device as one rom will not work on the wrong device. You want to go to here. That will be the correct download your looking for if you have a gsm galaxy nexus.

xspacemonkey85x

Reaction score
The bootloader is not named tuna its either toro = vzwnexus or maguro = gsmnexus or toroplus = sprintnexus I have separate threads for each device as one rom will not work on the wrong device. You want to go to here. That will be the correct download your looking for if you have a gsm galaxy nexus.

sorry...
Product name: tuna
variant: toro

yet, i get that error message installing the toro build.

OP
travp624

travp624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
sorry...
Product name: tuna
variant: toro

yet, i get that error message installing the toro build.

Okay your failing to answer the real question tho what device do you have on what carrier?

OP
travp624

travp624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
verizon galaxy nexus

Okay go here and dl 36 verify md5 = c8f8673ff620b10da0763c73befd3bfb after that flash that and the stock 20120429 gapps reboot. There is no reason that should not install on a vzw galaxy nexus. Unless the dl is bad.

xspacemonkey85x

Reaction score
Okay go here and dl 36 verify md5 = c8f8673ff620b10da0763c73befd3bfb after that flash that and the stock 20120429 gapps reboot. There is no reason that should not install on a vzw galaxy nexus. Unless the dl is bad.

i was downloading from the mirror... that site has the wrong download. the first download works fine, not sure why i didnt try that one first.

OP
travp624

travp624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
i was downloading from the mirror... that site has the wrong download. the first download works fine, not sure why i didnt try that one first.

Ah I don't get what your talking about that site has the exact same zip file for download as goo! So where are you getting that its the wrong download?

xspacemonkey85x

Reaction score
Ah I don't get what your talking about that site has the exact same zip file for download as goo! So where are you getting that its the wrong download?
i downloaded this link http://icemod.us.to/travp624/roms/toro/BlackICE_toro_Kangorade-36.zip and this link http://icemod.us.to/travp624/roms/toro/BlackICE_toro_Kangorade-35.zip

both gave me errors when i tried to install, but when i downloaded from goo... it went through. perhaps it's my phone, but anyway... it's working now

OP
travp624

travp624

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

HarvesterX™

Reaction score
I just noticed an issue regarding 36 (I think it's been two iterations since I last updated so can't say for sure which version this started with...if indeed it's a ROM issue). I was messing around with the camera to test out stability with some lowered voltage settings and realized that the shutter isn't fast like it normally is. Instead it's taking almost as long as my OG did to take pictures. I went ahead and flashed the ROM's kernel again (was using a different one) and I'm getting the same issue. Can anybody verify this?

Edit: Fixed. Realized the patched services.jar file that I was using was the culprit. Manually patched the services.jar from the ROM and all works. Helps writing the issues out while troubleshooting :)

kmking

Reaction score
help

I'm running toro 36. Am I just missing it or is there no options to adjust the color or blink rate of the led for notifications in this build?

kmking

Reaction score
If anyone reads this can you please message me if you know about changing the l.e.d. In toro build 36.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
I don't think it has those settings (if memory serves me correctly). You may have to try an app like Light Flow from the play store.

kmking

Reaction score
Thanks. I went from build 28 to 36. 28 had the option to. That's the only thing I've noticed 36 missing. If it had that this ROM would be perfect.