[ROM] BlackICE toro kangorade 40 (6-30)

faust0230

Reaction score
I can't get the skinned gmail app to install. I downloaded the latest 38.1 rom, stock gapps and inverted BlackICE gapps. Upgrading from 31. The instructions say that if you are upgrading from a previous version to just install the skinned gapps. I did that, and when I rebooted, my Youtube app is completely missing and gmail isn't skinned.

So I went back and installed the stock gapps, rebooted, recovery, installed skinned gapps, rebooted, and the same situation. No youtube and no skinned gmail.

+1 on gmail issue....everything else seems legit

I tried to restore youtube and gmail with TB. Youtube restored successfully, still skinned. Gmail restored still with no skin.

Any advice? Thanks.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

+1 on gmail issue.

kmking

Reaction score
I can't get the skinned gmail app to install. I downloaded the latest 38.1 rom, stock gapps and inverted BlackICE gapps. Upgrading from 31. The instructions say that if you are upgrading from a previous version to just install the skinned gapps. I did that, and when I rebooted, my Youtube app is completely missing and gmail isn't skinned.

So I went back and installed the stock gapps, rebooted, recovery, installed skinned gapps, rebooted, and the same situation. No youtube and no skinned gmail.

I tried to restore youtube and gmail with TB. Youtube restored successfully, still skinned. Gmail restored still with no skin.

Any advice? Thanks.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Go to goo.im, click developers, click travp624, click invertedapps. There you can download inverted apps separately.

Verro84

Reaction score
Would you be able to theme the play store icon to match with the browser and phone icons?

rebretz000

Reaction score
This ROM did not play nice with my GNEX at all. Superuser and ROM Manager would force close, and the screen would go nuts. It looked like when an old Nintendo game wouldn't load properly or when the game would freeze, if any one knows what I mean.

HarvesterX™

Reaction score
This ROM did not play nice with my GNEX at all. Superuser and ROM Manager would force close, and the screen would go nuts. It looked like when an old Nintendo game wouldn't load properly or when the game would freeze, if any one knows what I mean.

I know what you're talking about. My Nexus does the same thing sometimes. It's only done that though with kernels it didn't like. You might wanna try flashing another kernel and see if that helps anything. Happens a lot when I try to set frequencies and are using too low of a voltage. I'm running a JB ROM ATM and since we're having it happen on two different ROMs, I'm betting that it has something to do with whichever kernel is included and what it's settings are. You also could check and see (using Francos.kernel.updater app or another method) if SmartReflex is enabled. This also happens to me sometimes when I try to overclock and have SmartReflex enabled (due to the dynamic setting of voltages and sometimes ones that are too high or low).

HarvesterX™

Reaction score
I'd love to flash this Trav as this is what I'm missing while on JellyBean but I'll wait until source drops soon. It's like going back to Gingerbread from ICS and I can't deal with that :) Still have you nominated as dev of the month...at least until you get it (actually don't know as i don't keep track hah).

And was waiting for this version too for a while after seeing it on other devices. Oh well I can wait a little longer.