Blackberry style backup options?

vm2001

Reaction score
Im sorry if this question has already been answered somewhere but after spending some time and reading many posts I couldn’t get the exact answer I was looking for so I decided to ask so please don’t go off on me if it has been answered :)

Ok so I owned a blackberry for about 5 years and was used to the easy full phone backup that their software provided and was wondering if there is any type of desktop software that could do the same for my droid. Basically what im looking for is something like my storms backup and restore function that allowed me to hook up my phone and reload everything back as it was prior to lets say me someone wiping everything off the phone. I have noticed it there are a quit a few backup apps out there but im not sure which one would actually backup my phone to a stat that if reloaded it would look exactly as it was prior to reloading it. I am aware of the fact that google synch will backup all my contact but I need to make sure for example that all my notes that I have created on a note taking program that I downloaded off the web is also backup.
I am thankful ahead of time for anyone that is willing to point me in the right direction or tell me what to buy to accomplish this , if it actually exists. If not what are my options?

Thank you vick