1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

black screen blue light

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy S3' started by willmiller11293, Dec 22, 2012.

1. willmiller11293

willmiller11293 New Member

Hey, im having some trouble getting back to stock on my verizon GS3]. I get a quick "samsung" screen, then the "galaxy SIII" screen, then it goes black and i hear the start up animation and the LED shines blue. Not sure what to make of it, but I have made progress. starting out i could only get into ODIN mode, and now i can get to recovery as well. I think i just need the stock, unrooted JB ROM.. Maybe its something else, but it seems like the ROM or kernel that i have been trying to flash are not right. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
  2. Shadez

Shadez Super Mod/News Team Staff Member Premium Member

Well, the blue led flashes if you have messages, I'm sure you know. I never rooted, but my best guess (And I'm sure others will have better suggestions) Me, I would just doa FDR .. but let's see what some more people who are experieced i roms have to say.
Search tags for this page
black screen blue light s3
black screen flashing blue light samsung phone
black screen with blue led
dropped galaxy s4 now screen is black blue light works

galaxy s3 black screen blue light

galaxy s3 phone is black but led flashes
galaxy s4 black screen but blue lights
galaxy s4 blinking blue light no screen
pulsating blue light on samsung galaxy s3

samsung galaxy s3 black screen blue light

samsung galaxy screen gone black blue light flashing