Bionic Screen Protector

bluezdawg

Reaction score
Been using the standard Bionic screen protectors from Verizon. They seem to "bubble" somewhat frequently. Are there other protectors that anyone would recommend? Thanks in advance!

ecbranch5

Reaction score
I've been using ZAGG screen protectors for a few years and have one on my Bionic. They do a good job and I like the lifetime replacement they have.

markc23

Reaction score
I've been using Skinomi Techskin, also has free lifetime replacement. A little more involved to install, uses a liquid, but feels natural.

coldhardtruth

Reaction score
Never needed one. they are a gimmick imo. Gorilla glass is good enough for me.

Sent from my AKOP ICS Bionic

deduct

Reaction score
Have scratches on screen because I did not have on protector. I buy the cut to fit protectors at Walmart for $6.00

sent from my iced bionic

jhom

Reaction score
I am using Steinheils. All 3 of my Bionics are well protected without any problems. Crystal Clear.

dkend99

Reaction score
I just switched to Zagg and I love it. I used to say I would never get one because of the "feel" of them but I don't regret it for one second. Almost bought a skinomi but my buddy didn't like his after a couple of weeks of using it. I'll never buy the Verizon 3 packs again.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

rumblee1

Reaction score
Used a protector for years. Finally got tired of them. Took it off and haven't had any issues. No scratches, nothing. And it's so nice to see a bright, clear screen.

Lakilaulea

Reaction score
I used to use Zagg on everything for years, and they're good and easy to apply, but they give the screen a rubbery feel I didn't like. I went with Skinomi when I first got my Bionic, and it cut down on that rubbery tacky feel, but after a while you get that orange peel effect that I didn't like. So I got a Steinheil based off the suggestions from some users here and I absolutely love it. It's a dry application, so it's a bit trickier to apply, but it leaves the screen absolutely clear and you'd never even know it was there if you didn't see the cutouts for the sensor. It's the best one I've bought so far and I don't think I'll go back to any other brand.

Suuperflie

Reaction score
I've been using Skinomi Techskin, also has free lifetime replacement. A little more involved to install, uses a liquid, but feels natural.

+1

I've had my Skinomi screen protector on for about 4 months and it still looks new and it covers the entire glass so you don't even notice it.

OP
bluezdawg

bluezdawg

Reaction score
Thx Lakilaulea... been lazy and have not ordered anything yet so I may give it a try. The rubbery feel that you mentioned with the Zagg would probably drive me nuts. You can tell there is nothing new or much drama in Bionic-Land when I am worrying about a freaking screen protector! ;-)

Sent from my butt-kick'n DROID BIONIC Bionic using Tapatalk2

Lakilaulea

Reaction score
Thx Lakilaulea... been lazy and have not ordered anything yet so I may give it a try. The rubbery feel that you mentioned with the Zagg would probably drive me nuts. You can tell there is nothing new or much drama in Bionic-Land when I am worrying about a freaking screen protector! ;-)

Sent from my butt-kick'n DROID BIONIC Bionic using Tapatalk2

No problem. No news means we're all enjoying our phones, right? :) Yeah, I definitely recommend the Steinheil over the other two; it might cost a tad more, but the effect is by far the best. It leaves the screen clear as glass and it really made a difference playing games. I bought a couple extra since I dropped my phone a few months ago and scratched the protector (but it completely saved my screen). The new one I put on is about 3 months old and still looks pristine.