Premium Member
Reaction score
I like Beautiful Widgets
1263337810913.png

Also the stock power widget

Last edited:

vuskee

Reaction score
wouldnt beautiful widget be obsolete after 2.1 comes out? since 2.1 will have clock + weather on it also.

OP
N

NastyNate08

Reaction score
I am sure they will throw an updated version of it to twist the screen play a little..... Money is involved, their gonna try something.

P.S. Right now, my favorite Widget is SportsTap but I wish they gave me news updates in the widget not just scores

Ding911

Reaction score
Im a total nerd but I'm loving Gaming Buzz. Shows all the gaming news I want to see with a great interface and quick access to videos. Perfect for a quick gaming update without having to open my GoogleReader.

QiG

Reaction score
I am sure they will throw an updated version of it to twist the screen play a little..... Money is involved, their gonna try something.

P.S. Right now, my favorite Widget is SportsTap but I wish they gave me news updates in the widget not just scores

You'll want to find a RSS widget and set it to a sports news feed for something like that.

Im a total nerd but I'm loving Gaming Buzz. Shows all the gaming news I want to see with a great interface and quick access to videos. Perfect for a quick gaming update without having to open my GoogleReader.

I have Gaming Buzz too.. it's a fun little one. I hope they eventually update it so you can select multiple feeds rather than one or all like it is now.

My personal favorites are texts from last night, FML widget, EasyMoney (from a checkbook app), gaming buzz, weather widget donate (for the 1x2 weather only widget) and mixzing's (music player) widget for quick pausing while I play music at the office.

souljerr

Reaction score

Didn't know about this one. Will download now and check it out.

jaydee6385

Reaction score

Didn't know about this one. Will download now and check it out.

Me neither. Nice. In the words of Lloyd Christmas, "I like it a lot."

Nismo4x4

Reaction score
Moto Torch LED widget, Beautiful Widget Vibrate, Advanced Task Manager free, Astrid task manager and Mixzing are amongst my favorites.