Best Twitter app for Droid

Cappuchica

Reaction score
I thought tweetdeck was only for the computer, iPhone, and iPad... I had it on my computer but it was a little over the top!

RevivaL

Reaction score
Seesmic is what I like the most, before that it was twicca.

mtkregs

Reaction score
I'm liking yesterday's TweetDeck's new options, but for me, no notifications still.

What notifications are you looking for? TweetDeck has notification options for all all categories (Home, Me, and Direct Messages).

I am using Touiteur and TweetDeck now. Touiteur is solid, but TweetDeck is evolving nicely and I want to stick with it to see how things develop.

chubby22

Reaction score
I use tweetcaster... I tried a few different ones, but this is my favorite.

Nology

Reaction score
Ubertwitter for blackberry is the best twitter app I've used. Hopefully there is something like that for Droid.

bucknutz

Reaction score
I use tweetcaster... I tried a few different ones, but this is my favorite.

Tweetcaster here as well. Its the best I have found as of yet. Would really like to see Tweetie for iPhone ported over.

BuglessFan

Reaction score
I'm liking yesterday's TweetDeck's new options, but for me, no notifications still.

What notifications are you looking for? TweetDeck has notification options for all all categories (Home, Me, and Direct Messages).

I am using Touiteur and TweetDeck now. Touiteur is solid, but TweetDeck is evolving nicely and I want to stick with it to see how things develop.
It fails to fire off any notifications in the notification bar when new ones come in. It's confirmed by many on their beta forum. It's beta, so things will be broken.

RevivaL

Reaction score
do you guys pay for the add free versions of the app? that's one think that keeps me using seesmic/twicca, they're add free and free.

oshizo

Reaction score
twitouer or however you spell is the one i use it's quite lovely.

Gremlin

Reaction score
I like using seesmic..

I used touiteur (sp?) but if anyone posts a picture, it opens up a browser. Some users pictures don't show up also ..

Tried seesmic and it shows up everything nicely.. click on the red bar on top, it moves to the top of the list while in toui, you have to do it manually

DeeMat

Reaction score
Have tried most clients (at some point in time) and Tweetcaster seems to have the functionality that I need. Touiteur and Twitter would be my next choices.