Best SMS/MMS App

thechop

Reaction score
What is the best SMS/MMS app on the market. I have been using the stock one for six months and I am wanting to try something new. Thanks for the help.

Derek

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

stlcfan

Reaction score
Handcent is the best .....

EOK1335

Reaction score
one vote for go sms here.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL

Reaction score
I used handcent before but changed to gosms. Then my wife noticed the difference and agree changed a well. So as two more votes to gosms.

It had all the customizations that haven't had but adds plugins like facebook so you can chat with facebook friends through your sms app.

Natey2

Reaction score
I don't like disclosing my phone number to people who may need to text me, so I use Google Voice or textPlus to send/receive text messages. These give you an alternate phone number to be used for texting, and you don't need to pay the Carrier for a text messaging plan.

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using DroidForums app.

Reaction score
I don't like disclosing my phone number to people who may need to text me

Interesting...I understand the concept but I honestly cannot think of a time when I would text someone who does not already have my cell number. You have peaked my curiosity.

Natey2

Reaction score
Its great, because now sms numbers are like throwaway email addresses. If you get too much sms junk/spam, you can just get another sms number.
Unless you use the Carrier's sms, which uses your real phone number... then you're stuck with it.