best skins ever coverage?

EsiEmi

Reaction score
anyone got one? whats the coverage like? how many pieces? does it cover all corners etc?

can some one show some pictures please

Sal R.

Reaction score
9 pieces.

Covers all but the flat sides (where the volume, camera button, power, & usb port are located). Took my friend roughly 1.5-2hrs to cover the driod taking his time and making sure there were no imperfections. The sides were the hardest part.

The screen protector also slightly decreased the touchscreens sensitivity (more manageable, imo) and is fingerprint/smudge resistant.

Personally, it's awesome, but I still don't know why they didn't include the missing pieces above. Can't compare to anything else since I've never used an invisible skin.

Last edited:

wildrage

Reaction score
9 pieces.

Covers all but the flat sides (where the volume, camera button, power, & usb port are located). Took my friend roughly 1.5-2hrs to cover the driod taking his time and making sure there were no imperfections. The sides were the hardest part.

The screen protector also slightly decreased the touchscreens sensitivity (more manageable, imo) and is fingerprint/smudge resistant.

Personally, it's awesome, but I still don't know why they didn't include the missing pieces above. Can't compare to anything else since I've never used an invisible skin.

+1 for BSE. I wondered why it didn't cover those spots myself. I figured it might have something to do with the sliding mechanism, and its ability to slide well.

Sal R.

Reaction score
+1 for BSE. I wondered why it didn't cover those spots myself. I figured it might have something to do with the sliding mechanism, and its ability to slide well.

I don't know about that. I mean, the sides have no contact w/ the sliding mechanism and, chances are, the first to receive the implact, heaven forbid, I dropped my driod.

*shrugs*