Best Rom for the Eris

RootedEris

Reaction score
dude this is the best rom out there its fast and havent found a single bug yet ........and when i say its fast its faster then the stock moto droid thanks to jit and overclocking is already on it

HomidialSpoon

Reaction score
There are alot of roms for the Eris that only have one home screen, I haven't tried KaosFroyo yet but it looks promising and very well built for the Eris, if you want a rom without the home screens look for roms that have no sense or sense-ui , I'm not ready to give up my home screens yet lol, which is why i haven't gone to the KaosFroyo 2.2 rom

evenmoreconfused

Reaction score
There are alot of roms for the Eris that only have one home screen, I haven't tried KaosFroyo yet but it looks promising and very well built for the Eris, if you want a rom without the home screens look for roms that have no sense or sense-ui , I'm not ready to give up my home screens yet lol, which is why i haven't gone to the KaosFroyo 2.2 rom

Thanks bud I'll look around for some, I'm trying out the KaosFroyoV3 app soon I'll post with my results to the homescreens if somebody else doesn't before me!

HomidialSpoon

Reaction score
I was mistaken on the whole home screens thing, with a lot of roms, they do get rid of sense and made it only one home screen, however there is an app, called LauncherPro, it's free from the market, and it allows you to have up to 7 home screens, just like sense. I am flashing KaosFroyo v31 right now. I'll let you know how it goes.

Edit: The newest version of KaosFroyo, which is v31 about to be v32 here in a day or so, it includes 5 home screens standard which is really nice. This is looking to be a very promising Rom, I'm going to be sticking with it for awhile.

Last edited:

Yachats

Reaction score
How to keep up on KFroyo Versions

I did locate v30 from a multiload link (somewhere). How do I keep up on new versions of the KF_v3x.zips as they are released ? TIA

Edit: Nevermind. I located the versions on XDA.

Last edited: