Best most smooth rom out there

usne8

Reaction score
Hello. I've used fly x/black glass. was smooth enough but I wasnt completely satisfied. I went to apex. That was a good rom no issues there but I started getting the "change the rom bug". It was smooth with good battery life. Went to rubix with numerous themes. Very smooth and fast, great battery life. Liberty came out and of course had to try that. It was both good and medium. I didn't get as good battery life and I got quite a few random reboots. However, theming was a breeze.(I never soft bricked my phone forgetting to mount and such) The toolbox is the absolute shizzle. Makes setting your phone up SO EASY. Rubix 1.97/Blue ginger is where I am now. (I just couldn't live with the Liberty reboot thing) I may go back to check the Liberty update out. Its a brand new rom after all and the devs there work their butts off. Whatever you choose, please donate to these folks. They certainly work hard, help with issues and make our phones soooooo much better. We have to support their various Red Bull, beer and food habits! I haven't tried dark slide or tranquility but they certainly seem to have fans as well. Hope this helps.

DroidX RUBIX 1.97/Blue Ginger/OC 1100

guest0

Reaction score
I would recomend GummyJar2.5 for blurless or ZapX Bazinga if you want some blur.

As for the theme, Big DX Crystal or Blueberry theme. Blueberry is not well known but if you like blue, it looks great. They are both for GummyJar.

Sent from my DROIDX

N

Nickchapa

Rubix 1.9.7 unbeatable. Juiced out themes kill it

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

pyroelite

Reaction score
Liberty/rubix for aosp-like, but for overall full functionality, speed, bat life, etc. go with rubix blurry 1.8. I can easily run underclocked @ 900Mhz thanks to the tweaks.

from my DX