Best Case for Droid

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just picked up a Droid 1 and I need to case. So whats the best one out there? Thanks

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Have you looked in the Droid Accessories subforum at all?

doublea500

Reaction score
ive had many cases for the droid 1. first off i had the verizon case that i got at the store. it was decent, the top lasted for about a month or so though. didnt really give much protection. then i went to otterbox. the otterbox was crappy for me. the top broke within a week. i bought it from amazon so i shoulda got a free replacement for it, but since im stupid, i waited too long past 30 days and i couldnt get a replacement. luckily the otterbox website offers a 1 year warranty and they gave me a replacement. for the new otterbox case the top broke within 2 weeks. and after a month or so the back was breaking (probably cuz i took it off alot). the only good thing about the otterbox case in my opinion is the screen protectors that come with the case. i have 2:D and ive been using one for around 3 months now and theres no bubbles (besides for a few small ones on the corners and sides). then i went to seido. seido was the winning case for me. ive had it for around 4 months and the top is still not broken. it has never even left the top of my droid. i have researched alot of cases. the droid body glove one i found that people think its too big and thick. i suggest the seido case. And thats my droid case life story:D

jpblock82

Reaction score
I gave up on a case. Had a oem verizon, then a Sedio, but even still... the tabs that latch on the screen portion of the phone didn't seem to last, even after dropping once... pop! Broken tab...

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

wlemammoth

Reaction score
The Body Glove case is pretty thick, but my droid just survived a phone destroying drop onto cement because of the case. The case was messed up but not broken, so my vote is for BG.

OP
S
Reaction score
The Body Glove case is pretty thick, but my droid just survived a phone destroying drop onto cement because of the case. The case was messed up but not broken, so my vote is for BG.
I was thinkin this one too

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I think you need to root and put my theme on yur droid!! :welcome: to the forum Mario! :D

HomeMario.png