1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Best Car Dock and App

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy S3' started by Jake Benson, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Jake Benson

Jake Benson New Member

Anyone have a dash mount for their GS3? I saw one on Samsung's website for 49.99. I called them and according to the rep it doesn't even have charging capacity. I ordered one off Amazon from iOtti and its a cheap piece of crap.

Also, what is the best car dock app to install?
  2. 10yck

10yck New Member

Hey Jake:
    I can not answer you on the car mount as I have a Razr Maxx but for the dock app, Car Home Ultra is the best I have found. I use my phone in the car dock everyday being in sales. It can be found in the Play store. There is a free trial version and a License version for $1.99. I highly recommend it. Let me know what you think if you go that route.
  3. Jake Benson

Jake Benson New Member

Thanks for the info.
  4. Talon8Ya

Talon8Ya New Member

You know I am surprised that there is no official car dock yet. The GS3 has been out internationally for quite some time. I have seen some people say they are using an Infuse car dock but I really want something that fits correctly.
    As for the car app I used the use the stock one for my Droid 1 all the time. I am testing different ones now for the GS3 and sitting the phone in my cup holder. LOL
Search tags for this page
best android car dock app
best car dock app for galaxy s3

best car dock app for samsung galaxy s3

best car dock app for samsung galaxy s4
best car dock app galaxy s4
best car dock mode app
best car mode app for galaxy s4
best gs3 car mount

car dock app for samsung galaxy s3

car dock app for samsung galaxy s4

galaxy s3 car dock mode