Best battery for Tbolt?

musculature

Reaction score
Ordering one over the weekend and i'm going straight to a bigger battery. Whats everyone running? Whats the best?

Go big or go home!

[video=youtube;qgm9HaPFtlA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgm9HaPFtlA]YouTube - ‪Mugen Power Battery for HTC ThunderBolt 4G 4500mAh Extended Battery‬‏[/video]

alboboy10

Reaction score
Ordering one over the weekend and i'm going straight to a bigger battery. Whats everyone running? Whats the best?

Go big or go home!

[video=youtube;qgm9HaPFtlA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgm9HaPFtlA]YouTube - ‪Mugen Power Battery for HTC ThunderBolt 4G 4500mAh Extended Battery‬‏[/video]

That thing is just nasty lol it looks like the phone was invented in chernobyl

mtnbkrbob

Reaction score
I just got my gorilla gadgets 2750, let you guys know how it is!

sent from my HTC Thunderbolt !

Got any updates?

i dont know about benny jr but i got the gorille 2750 battery and its twice as thick as the stock battery. so the replacement battery back for the device has a bump out on it that's as thick as the stock battery. witch isnt that bad it fits in my pocket great and i didnt even notice the weight difference. the only time i found it weird is while holding the phone in my hand due to the bump out for the thicker battery it gave it a lip on the back to grab kinda. as for life well i fully charged the battery and tested it with minamal use some light txting mail chacking and a few phone calls and i got over 36 hrs with it and it still said 25% when i put it on the charger. the down side is my device was getting the random reboots and verizon sent me a refurb. phone to replace mine and when i put the gorilla battery door on the new device the signal was flaky. since the thunderbolt needs the battery door on to get full 1x/3g/4g/ signal (since the door has connectors built into it) it didnt work as well on the new refub phone. although that didnt realy matter due to the fact the refurb device had a bad speaker in it and i could only hear while using the speaker phone part to answer calls so i think it was just a bad device i will check today when i get my third thunderbolt from verizon. and yes it will be another refub device if this one is bad i will demand a new one. but beside all that the gorilla is worth the 27.49 i paid for it.

bob

BennyJr

Reaction score
I just got my gorilla gadgets 2750, let you guys know how it is!

sent from my HTC Thunderbolt !

Got any updates?

i dont know about benny jr but i got the gorille 2750 battery and its twice as thick as the stock battery. so the replacement battery back for the device has a bump out on it that's as thick as the stock battery. witch isnt that bad it fits in my pocket great and i didnt even notice the weight difference. the only time i found it weird is while holding the phone in my hand due to the bump out for the thicker battery it gave it a lip on the back to grab kinda. as for life well i fully charged the battery and tested it with minamal use some light txting mail chacking and a few phone calls and i got over 36 hrs with it and it still said 25% when i put it on the charger. the down side is my device was getting the random reboots and verizon sent me a refurb. phone to replace mine and when i put the gorilla battery door on the new device the signal was flaky. since the thunderbolt needs the battery door on to get full 1x/3g/4g/ signal (since the door has connectors built into it) it didnt work as well on the new refub phone. although that didnt realy matter due to the fact the refurb device had a bad speaker in it and i could only hear while using the speaker phone part to answer calls so i think it was just a bad device i will check today when i get my third thunderbolt from verizon. and yes it will be another refub device if this one is bad i will demand a new one. but beside all that the gorilla is worth the 27.49 i paid for it.

bob

Sweet, thanks for the info man

awdwhip

Reaction score
Drop the 60 bucks it takes to buy a 3200 mAh Seidio battery from Amazon and never look back. It's also just as thick as the 2750 mAh battery so there's no added bulk between the two. Just my .02

sidosc

Reaction score
The BBerry Tour had a quick in/out external pod charger that was fantastic. I really mean in/out charged and no insert to the bberry connection. The BB was inserted in and removed quickly and effortlessly. Now that I have a TBolt I don't see a similar device. A cradle is available but connection must be made to the TB on insert and I'm sure you just can't lift up the TB and run when you have to.
Suggestions on the TB device if it's ez to use or is there a cradle/pod like the BB ?

sidosc

Reaction score
I agree, the 3200 battery is the way to go and worth the $.

nonnasmyladie

Reaction score
Website
www.leonhascal.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
Nonnasmyladie
is the 1600 battery even worth it?

Will i notice more battery life it seems like an insignificant ammount more battery compared to the 3200.

markgam

Reaction score
Do you gave a link for the battery on the amazon site?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

jseah

Reaction score
Do you gave a link for the battery on the amazon site?

Seidio.com

It is actually cheaper to buy the battery through Amazon than directly from Seidio.

For the 3200 battery

Amazon.com: Seidio BACY32HTMEC-BK Innocell 3200mAh Extended-Life Battery for HTC ThunderBolt (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories

For the 1600 battery

Amazon.com: Seidio Innocell 1600mAh Slim Extended-Life Battery for Use with HTC myTouch 4G and HTC ThunderBolt (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories