1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Best backup utility? What do you use?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by amajamar, May 4, 2010.

1. amajamar

amajamar New Member

What is your favorite backup app for a non-rooted Droid? What are it's pros and cons? What would you use if you were going to do a factory or hard reset?

Thanks in advance!

BTW, before you flame me, I did search and really didn't find anything too useful!
  2. Corinacakes

Corinacakes Super Moderator Theme Developer

i like mybackupPro. in combination with folderorganizer it's really nice because you don't have to go through the bother of customizing all your icons after a factory reset. just make sure you save app+data :D folderorganizer just updated to allow customized icons for bookmarks too so imho it's perfect!
  3. Coots

Coots New Member

Astro

Pros : Free, works great, hasn't failed me once yet. Easy to use, easy to learn.

Cons : Doesn't keep settings, not to big a deal though.
Search tags for this page

best android backup utility