Beautiful Widgets Surprise??

karmajay

Reaction score
Just found out about it today, dl and it looks nice. I'm in Florida so I'll be hard pressed to see something other then blazing sun though!

apristel

Reaction score
Anyone have the Airport one skin still? I'd love to get it again if someone could upload it for me.

Thanks.

pjo1966

Reaction score
I've noticed recently that when I exit out of an application, I see a flash of my old wallpaper before the Beautiful Live Wallpaper kicks in.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I've noticed that on occasion too. My guess is that the OS kills it to conserve resources when you're using other apps, then it takes a little bit for it to start up again.

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
anyone have a linke to d/l it

I been searching the market for it and for beautiful widgets 2
some same bw2 was pulled off the market any reason ? or is there a place to d/l it still.

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
I been searching the market for it and for beautiful widgets 2
some same bw2 was pulled off the market any reason ? or is there a place to d/l it still.

Search for the levelup in the market. That is the developer. I am able to see BW, BW LWP, and other products by the developer.

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
still dont see it

I see the regular BW, and the BW lwp, not BW2. I dont use live wallpapers since I have theme using my superman wallpaper. OH well guess noone that has bw2 will share. Must have been a paid app when it was on the market.

If so then I guess im out of luck.
as for the surprise guess I misunderstood what it was. thanks for your reply though.