Beautiful Widgets Apps

jeter10

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Since I'm fairly new to Android and my Droid 1, I have a few questions which I can't seem to find answers from google. I just downloaded beautiful widgets and so far so good. How do I get the cool backgrounds, clock, weather, etc skins for my Droid? I don't want to root my Droid so perhaps I only get a few options to choose from on this app? I press down on the screen and up pops the widget icon which I choose there are only weather, GPS, plane, etc.. I see some screen shots of other people's Droids and they have awesome backgrounds like clock widgets, weather widgets etc. Is this b/c they rooted their Droids?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!:icon_eek:

OP
J

jeter10

Reaction score
I saw it right after I posted this. Sorry. I found download skins and they're all there.

:icon_ banana:

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
To place the app on one of your screens find a space and long press (press and hold). A window will appear. Tap Beautiful Home widget. Open the app by taping the moon, sun, etc. you will see animation and a five day forecast. Tap menu. You can change or add the clock skins or weather skins. When you tap one you will see installed and download. To download the different skins tap download. You will see quite a few options that you can save and install. You can download several of each so that you can customize your phone. Tap the save and apply.

Hope this is helpful

Mike

OP
J

jeter10

Reaction score
Thanks Mike. I got some cool skins now.

Enjoy the day!