Beautiful Wedget does't have weather icon?

JamesX

Reaction score
I just purchased the Beautiful Widget App. The screenshot showed it having the icon of the weather on the Widget.

But on my DROID it does't have any weather icons.

Is there a setting I need to enable for it to show?

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i had to go in settings and check the forecast opening effect to get the weather on it. try that. :D

OP
JamesX

JamesX

Reaction score
It is already checked.

I tried it just now with both checked unchecked, and the icon doesn't show up for either setting.

OP
JamesX

JamesX

Reaction score
Evidently uninstalling the App meaning asking for a refund >.<;

At least I finally figured out the problem. Google Weather Server is acting up. I think that is why the Widget is not getting the weather icons.

oh well. I'll just repurchase it when the server is back to normal. Didn't know uninstalling would auto-refund. I was expecting it to just let me redownload instead of repurchase.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
weather widget donate is very nice too with animation :D just FYI

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Evidently uninstalling the App meaning asking for a refund >.<;

At least I finally figured out the problem. Google Weather Server is acting up. I think that is why the Widget is not getting the weather icons.

oh well. I'll just repurchase it when the server is back to normal. Didn't know uninstalling would auto-refund. I was expecting it to just let me redownload instead of repurchase.

He changed the weather icons in the recent update, you're suppose to remove/re-add the widget to the homescreen. Didn't you try that like corinacakes suggested before refunding. Also a warning you can only refund once. Google servers were the problem of inaccurate weather temps not the icons (at least from what I've read).