Beautiful Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Edge Fan Renders Hit The Web

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

We found a calorie filled, but ultimately nutrition-free treat for folks who are anxiously awaiting the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Edge. A video of concept renders from a fan have hit the web, and they are quite gorgeous to behold.

The video shows what the artist believes the Galaxy Note 5 Edge will look like. Obviously the artist borrowed design elements from the current Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, but that's a pretty good place to start, and is likely what Samsung will be doing too.

What do you guys think of these fantasy renders?

Source: PhoneArena

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Well... The dual edge kinda bothers me.. The g6e doest have a lot of edge functionality... The n4e blows it away in that dept.. I'm just hoping they add on to the n4e's edge capabilities.. And not take away from them

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
I am praying they do not go that route. I do not care for the S6. I will stay with my GNOTE4 if the GNOTE5 looks like that and comes without an MicroSD slot.

Sent From my GNote4

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Having used the Note 4 Edge, I like the design of the single edge and the Edge Panels / functionality continues to grow...I did not buy the S6 Edge but I did spend some time with one and for me, I did not care for the dual edge nor did it compare to the Note Edge in usefulness (for me). It will be interesting to see how the device develops between now and announcement time for the actual release.

Last edited:

bigdad63

Reaction score
Welcome to the iPhone 6+Edge. I won't be buying one

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
Welcome to the iPhone 6+Edge. I won't be buying one

The current i6 doesn't compare to the Note 4 and surely the i6 will continue to pale in comparison to the Note 5.

I have both. It's not even a close horse race.