Be Honest, Is it Bricked?

Ubermicro13

Reaction score
Hey I Just registered on the forums but I've been on the site for a while now, and I just ran into a problem that I'm afraid I might have to get a new phone because of.

So the other day I rooted my Stock 2.1 Droid X and everything was fine. Just today I decided to remove some of the Bloatware, but after I read that instead of Deleteing the files I should just rename them to backup files. I got scared so I found a download of all the apk's that come on the Droid X and put them on my SD card. Using Root explorer I copied all of them and moved them to the System/Apps Directory. During the move my Phone randomly shut off and now its in an infinite Bootloop. I tried doing a factory reset multiple times but it hasnt worked. Is their anything I can do? or am I screwed.

littlerick

Reaction score
rsd lite and sbf will be your best friend now

*can not post links to droid x sbf*

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Ubermicro13

Ubermicro13

Reaction score
Would you by any chance have a link to a tutorial to fix this using rsd/sbf?

Edit: Thanks

Last edited:
OP
Ubermicro13

Ubermicro13

Reaction score
Just gotta wait for him to get online for the file >.<

littlerick

Reaction score
I just got a pm saying I couldn't post a link to another thread on this forum. Is that right mods? I thought since it was already on this forum it was ok to repost. Sorry if I done something wrong

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I just got a pm saying I couldn't post a link to another thread on this forum. Is that right mods? I thought since it was already on this forum it was ok to repost. Sorry if I done something wrong

Edit: the SBf to the X is not permitted. There is a cease and desist out on it.

Sent from my Droid

littlerick

Reaction score
all i did was post to a thread already on this forum and i dont remember the sbf being on that thread just the rsd lite.

JavaLlamaFTW

Reaction score
Does someone have the SBF that they could email to me? Or some way cause i reallllly need to get my phone back into working order but i don't have the SBF