Battery percentage.

Presi

Reaction score
Any way to change it from 10's to single digits?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

And here's the answer:

Motorola's phones only show battery percentages in 10% increments. Thanks for that from XDA, but thats for HTC phones. Those phones will show 1% increments.

Swyped from a Droid

Last edited:

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
Motorola's phones only show battery percentages in 10% increments. Thanks for that from XDA, but thats for HTC phones. Those phones will show 1% increments.

Swyped from a Droid

OP
Presi

Presi

Reaction score
Is there a way to change that or is it a hardware thing?

Reaction score
It's written into the framework of the phone. Don't think any of us will be changing it anytime soon. It's 10% increments down to 20, then 5% from there.

Khiraji

Reaction score
It's theoretically possible to change that, but would likely be a huge undertaking for a relatively minimal goal. Don't get me wrong I'd love to have 1% increments, but I just don't think it's in the cards.

notauser

Reaction score
Look for a widget call Battery Left it calibrates the info coming from batgtery to give you a better reading it also tells you how much battery you have left in hours and mins or mV

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

shawn13165

Reaction score
Circle battery widget does show battery level in increments of 1. Using it now and it shows 83% left

Khiraji

Reaction score
Circle battery widget does show battery level in increments of 1. Using it now and it shows 83% left

Well I'll be damned! :icon_eek:

Confirmed, this shows increments of 1. How is this possible? Everywhere I'd read said that the D2 wasn't capable of this.

kptphalkon

Reaction score
Circle widget doesnt use the system status to gauge battery level per se, it takes the millivolt of the battery and makes an estimate. Its pretty damn accurate too.

microsnook

Reaction score
This app is pretty sick!
They should make it so it overlaps the stock battery icon with w/e icon you want, that way we have the single percents in the statusbar! So much cleaner.

But its nice the way it is too

Palazuelosva

Reaction score
Can someone upload the apk zip on here, I cnt download it from xda requires to sign in.

Khiraji

Reaction score
This app is pretty sick!
They should make it so it overlaps the stock battery icon with w/e icon you want, that way we have the single percents in the statusbar! So much cleaner.

But its nice the way it is too

That would certainly be cool. I imagine it will get there eventually... I kinda like it big on my main homescreen though:

View attachment 28488