Battery Issue

bots

Reaction score
Try clearing battery info while fully charged. After rebooting, let the battery drain all the way down to zero (or wherever your phone shuts itself off.) This seems to work well for me on d1.

Manigma77

Reaction score
Just curious if this is happening more on some kernals than others. For example, I have been fighting this issue every since I installed Miui. I have noticed it happens more often and much worse on P3droid kernals. I am now using slayer 1100 and the issue has gone away. Any Thoughts?

MyDroid23

Reaction score
Try clearing battery info while fully charged. After rebooting, let the battery drain all the way down to zero (or wherever your phone shuts itself off.) This seems to work well for me on d1.

Great results here. I wiped battery stats under cw with a full charge and my phone's been on with moderate use for 1d 3h 24m 53s and I still have 5% left. That's pure awesomeness!! dancedroid

Just curious if this is happening more on some kernals than others. For example, I have been fighting this issue every since I installed Miui. I have noticed it happens more often and much worse on P3droid kernals. I am now using slayer 1100 and the issue has gone away. Any Thoughts?

Stick with what works for you. I installed the 1100 slayher kernal after i flashed miui and with the simple battery stat wipe I'm going on 1 1/2 days without a charge.