Extended Battery Dies Fast

Embalmer2009

Reaction score
I don't know why, but I have 2 extended batteries. They both die as fast as the stock battery and they did work in the beginning when I first got them. My charge doesn't even go up anymore when charging. It will get stuck on a percent for example 23% and it will stay there and not go up to 100%. I haven't seen my phone up to 100% in months. It will stay on that certain number for a long time until after then it will just simply die fast. I want my phone to last me as long as everyone else says they have their phones last. Heck even 15 hours would be okay. Anything but just a mere 3 hours with extended battery, because that is unacceptable especially for extended. What can I do to get my phone to last as long as it should and is there anything I can do to stop the percentage from getting stuck so it can finally go back to 100% after charging? Thank you.

Flanl

Reaction score
I'm having the exact problem. I just received my battery yesterday and it says its only charged up to about 50%!!!

Flanl

Reaction score
Verizon told me it probably was an app. I said Hell no. It still should charge up completely, especially after turning off my phone and charging it over night.

OP
E

Embalmer2009

Reaction score
Yeah it can't be an app. It's the phone and I'm not understanding why. I just think I might have to take it in and swap it.