Battery icon

bobbyj408

Reaction score
Is there a way to change the battery icon without applying a completly new theme?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

ksalce

Reaction score
I am also curious on how to do this. I want to take some features of other themes and combine it into one theme. Is this possible or is there a tutorial online somewhere on how to do this? Any help would be great. Thanks :)

luvmypups26

Reaction score
I have been looking everywhere for the answer to this question also. It seems there is a solution for every other phone out there but we are stuck having to only use the themes that have the battery icon we like. I don't know what it is but I can't stand any of the battery icons that aren't circular. For some reason I won't use a theme if it doesn't have the circle battery icon. Its surprising how few of the themes have the round battery, it looks so much nicer. I would realwly appreciate some info on how to go about changing the battery icon!

Manchild

Reaction score
what theme in do you want to change the battery icon on? i can change just the battery icon in a theme. you will have to install it like a normal theme though.

OP
B

bobbyj408

Reaction score
I'm currently on the gingerbread theme, just because it is pretty stock with a couple of tweaks here and there. And yea I would love to get the circular battery icon with the percentage inside of it.

By the way, how can I learn to make a theme? Is there a link I can follow to give the basic procedure? Thanks

microsnook

Reaction score
Here is a quick zip i made for the stock theme with some percents.

Tell me what you all think...

backup before just in case im not responsible!

Attachments

• Percents.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 166
OP
B

bobbyj408

Reaction score
Hmmmm I couldn't seem to get that theme to work. Seems like it just takes me back to stock liberty theme.

luvmypups26

Reaction score
I want to use the UD theme and id really like a red circle battery icon, I like the kind of battery icon that revolution remix has. That would be so awesome if someone could help me out. I tried with ninjamorph and metamorph but for some reason it just kept coming up with a blank space where the battery is suppossed to be. I finally gave up.

Big Ry

Reaction score
I want to use the UD theme and id really like a red circle battery icon, I like the kind of battery icon that revolution remix has. That would be so awesome if someone could help me out. I tried with ninjamorph and metamorph but for some reason it just kept coming up with a blank space where the battery is suppossed to be. I finally gave up.
LOL im in your boat...and i made a thread about it. i didnt see this one :eek:

I want the GummyJAR UD horizontal battery icon with % for my UD theme