Battery died stuck in bootloader help please

mr.droid87

Reaction score
ok i installed bugless beast for a while it worked but noticed my phone will freeze every time I slide my keyboard so then I tried to unbrick/unroot it using the sbf file I used 2.01 didn't work, tried 2.0 worked and then later upgraded to 2.01 using sbf and it worked fine. I no longer had the problem with the keyboard, I used dm update to root my phone mainly because I missed wifi tether when I go into recovery I wiped 3 times, and noticed when I was wiping data it said something about going from flash mode to normal mode and it finished wiping successfully went to install the root from droid mod but didn't work when I got to the part where I had to sign in when I slide my keyboard it froze. Now my phone won't boot successfully so I tried the sbf again but my battery is shot, and in the bootloader it just says battery is low cannot program, I left it on the charger for less than an hour and I feel it getting hot but still can't proceed with the sbf recovery can anyone help me?

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
ok i installed bugless beast for a while it worked but noticed my phone will freeze every time I slide my keyboard so then I tried to unbrick/unroot it using the sbf file I used 2.01 didn't work, tried 2.0 worked and then later upgraded to 2.01 using sbf and it worked fine. I no longer had the problem with the keyboard, I used dm update to root my phone mainly because I missed wifi tether when I go into recovery I wiped 3 times, and noticed when I was wiping data it said something about going from flash mode to normal mode and it finished wiping successfully went to install the root from droid mod but didn't work when I got to the part where I had to sign in when I slide my keyboard it froze. Now my phone won't boot successfully so I tried the sbf again but my battery is shot, and in the bootloader it just says battery is low cannot program, I left it on the charger for less than an hour and I feel it getting hot but still can't proceed with the sbf recovery can anyone help me?

You can get someone else who has a Droid to charge the battery for you. Or, if you don't know someone else to has a Droid, you can a spare battery and the Motorola Cliq battery charger off of Amazon. It isn't terribly expensive, and is what I'm doing right now since the same exact thing happened to me, so it wouldn't be a bad 2nd option.

Battery
Charger

That's all I got for ya.