Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Gauge Battery Widget

It is the middle part of the screen on the screenshot...

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Whats the big draw to these battery apps, unless you are using laucher pro you still see the stock one. And all the battery app does is use more battery. I tried that Gauge Battery and it was cool but didn't see a need cause I don't like launcher pro and I did notice a drop in battery.

Chawpz

Reaction score
Gauge Battery Widget

What apps are the window looking one with the icons on the bottom for your email, twitter, facebook, etc and the bar across the bottom? I really like your layout! The battery app is awesome too! lol.
dancedroid

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Gauge Battery Widget

What apps are the window looking one with the icons on the bottom for your email, twitter, facebook, etc and the bar across the bottom? I really like your layout! The battery app is awesome too! lol.
dancedroid

Executive Assistant - that is one of the new themes within the app...I was using the classic view which gave you "unread totals" but I am really like this look right now...I can pretty much get by with one screen if I wanted to..LOL

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Yeah that is a cool home screen for sure. I gladly paid for launcher pro and tried it out for awhile twice actually just couldn't get into it. Maybe I should try again.

Chawpz

Reaction score
Gauge Battery Widget

dancedroid

Executive Assistant - that is one of the new themes within the app...I was using the classic view which gave you "unread totals" but I am really like this look right now...I can pretty much get by with one screen if I wanted to..LOL

Thanks! Does that one tweak the bottom of your screen too? I really like your dock bar look (i think that is what it is called, haha).

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Yeah that is a cool home screen for sure. I gladly paid for launcher pro and tried it out for awhile twice actually just couldn't get into it. Maybe I should try again.

The dev is constantly updating it...but I know it is not for everyone and that is ok :)...we get to choose what works best for us...

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Well you def got it customized quite nice.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
dancedroid

Thanks! Does that one tweak the bottom of your screen too? I really like your dock bar look (i think that is what it is called, haha).

The dockbar is LauncherPro - you can make the background of the dockbar anything you want in the custom option. The text icons are "dreamlyfe". What is cool about the dockbar is that you can set it to scroll and you can actually dock up to 15 apps, shortcuts, contacts, etc on it...that particular dockbar is a custom by Garemlin.

If you follow my QR code, you will go to my profile on www.droidxforums.com and it is in my albums if you would like to use it. There are actually 2 different ones in there if you are interested.