Batman V Superman Trailer coming May 15th (Rumored)

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
is-now-the-right-time-for-batman-vs-superman-dawn-of-justice-nuh-uh-you-didn-t.jpeg
If you were planning on seeing Mad Max: Fury Road then you now have another reason to check it out as that is when the BVS official trailer is suppose to premier according to Movie Pilot. Fans grab your tickets....wait this is the social media age it will make its way on Youtube soon enough.

Source: Batman V. Superman Cast Update Jason Momoa Reveals Plot Trailer Date Announced moviepilot.com

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Thanks for posting that PC - looks like a great movie! :) :)

Sent from my Note 3, using magic and TapaTalk version 2.4.15 ...

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Looks as if wb released the official trailer

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Not sure how I feel about these two being pitted against each other, but it should be interesting.

S5 tap'n

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
Reminds me of the Injustice: Gods Among Us Comics. Still not a fan of Affleck as Batman and the the Voice is Bleh!

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Reminds me of the Injustice: Gods Among Us Comics. Still not a fan of Affleck as Batman and the the Voice is Bleh!
I like the voice changer approach. My concern still is how they are going to convince me and the rest of the movie going public that batman will be able to go toe to toe with this neck snapping incarnation of superman with out being cheesy.
Also, can DC get people to show interest in their world like Marvel has done. Marvel has done a good job captivating people into their world where they want to see what is going to happen next.

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Kryptonite Gauntlets. but even then unless his whole suit is equipted hes still too fast.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Kryptonite Gauntlets. but even then unless his whole suit is equipted hes still too fast.

As you stated about his speed, kryptonite only works if he is in close proximity. Kryptonite is not raid in superman drops at the site of it. The only way batman has a chance is if he fire kryptonite laced bullets at superman with the batwing. Then he would stand a chance .

Still waiting to hear from the Superman side (@supermandroid ) .

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Superman has Proven to be Vulnerable to Kryptonite and Magic. As you Stated Batman would need to use Bullets from the Batwing, but Superman is still faster than the Batwing and could literally just rip the Wings of it and End it. There is only a Handful of Characters in the DC Universe that can go toe to toe with Superman. After all Batman had his back broken by Bane and by Superman in Injustice. Superman FTW!

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Superman has Proven to be Vulnerable to Kryptonite and Magic. As you Stated Batman would need to use Bullets from the Batwing, but Superman is still faster than the Batwing and could literally just rip the Wings of it and End it. There is only a Handful of Characters in the DC Universe that can go toe to toe with Superman. After all Batman had his back broken by Bane and by Superman in Injustice. Superman FTW!

I'm team batman so you know I'm looking for batman ftw.
Batman can win but he would not win the fight one on one. Batman would have to pull what he did with Justice League Babel (Justice League Doom is the animated adaption) where he has plans for how to take down the Justice League. As long as they are going toe to toe Batman does not stand a chance no matter what Batman is wearing. But if he finds a sneaky way to weaken Superman catching him off guard then he can make it challenging.

Either way, for the sake of the movie and my time, I hope DC does a great job as I really want to see both Batman and Superman lead into a great Justice League movie.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
CC_lKuRVAAALgMM.jpg

batman-v-superman-feature-3-400x330.jpg

Poster the attendees will be getting for attending the IMAX trailer reveal. Nice but I'll pass.