Baseband .07p is this an issue?

Rezael

Reaction score
I'm on nightly 14 and just realized I'm on baseband .07p is this an issue and how can I get on the new baseband?

I'm also not even sure of it matters or what it effects ?
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Last edited:

kernelhappy

Reaction score
From what I understand its using 7 because we'er stick with the kernel. I don't have any reception or 3g issues but I noticed that I lost 9% battery while on a 40 minute phone call while plugged in. fwiw using the motto charger that puts out plenty of juice.

CM7 nightly 15

berto1014

Reaction score
From what I understand its using 7 because we'er stick with the kernel. I don't have any reception or 3g issues but I noticed that I lost 9% battery while on a 40 minute phone call while plugged in. fwiw using the motto charger that puts out plenty of juice.

CM7 nightly 15

Haha is your charger broke? There is no way the phone can possibly consume more power than the charger puts out. It just isn't possible.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
The baseband has nothing to do with the OS really. Its just the software that controls the radios. Basebands change usually to improve reception and call quality.

sent from somewhere...

Snow02

Reaction score

CM7 nightly 15

Haha is your charger broke? There is no way the phone can possibly consume more power than the charger puts out. It just isn't possible.

That's not entirely true. At idle, sure. But there are usage scenarios that will drain the battery faster than an 850 mA charger can charge it.

Last edited:

gimlet72

Reaction score
There is a file floating around to update to the .12 baseband. I have had no issues with the. 07 baseband

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

chazall1

Reaction score
I have been using the Baseband .12 from the RC (beta) and no issues what so ever. I will keep the .12 and not downgrade to the .07.

ROM Functions Perfect!!!!

Thanks