Bamf 1.7 VERY Poor Battery Life

SEGA

Reaction score
Ok I got Bamf 1.7 rom running on my Thunderbolt, and man my battery goes completely dead after just 4-5 hours of LESS then normal use, I mean I do not do anything, I set it on standby and the battery just drains.

After I unplug the charger from 100% complete it goes to 98% in less then a minute, and you can just look at the screen and watch the battery life % count down.

I charged to 100% and immediately cleared the battery stats with Rom Manager under recovery and still very poor battery life.

Some people say BAMF gives them good battery life and some say ad, ut mine is flat out terrible, wtf did I do wrong?

sonicfreak360

Reaction score
If your battery stats were messed up, what makes you think you wiped them at 100%? Follow my tutorial in my sig to wipe them more accuratly.

However my signiture link has an f in the end of the link, so you need to take that out XD

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
SEGA

SEGA

Reaction score
I figured it would show me a lower amount like around 80%, making me charge my phone.

Doing your tutorial now, so far step 2 & 3. after it got to 50% charge, I restarted and it showed 47%, when it gets to 48% I will restart again, then move to 10% restarts until 100%.

Update: when it got to 48% I restarted and it was at 47%, will restart at 57%, for the 10% intervals.

Last edited:

sonicfreak360

Reaction score
I figured it would show me a lower amount like around 80%, making me charge my phone.

Doing your tutorial now, so far step 2 & 3. after it got to 50% charge, I restarted and it showed 47%, when it gets to 48% I will restart again, then move to 10% restarts until 100%.

Update: when it got to 48% I restarted and it was at 47%, will restart at 57%, for the 10% intervals.
I still wish my phone had 1% intervals :( Hope your battery life gets better!

OP
SEGA

SEGA

Reaction score
Well from the get go I can definitely see an improvement.

Unplug phone and it stays at 100% for around 5-10 minutes, instead of 5-10 seconds.

When it gets to around 85% it goes quickly down to 78% and then drains slowly again.

So far at 75% and I've been unplugged for 3 hours 20min, not really used the phone mostly on standby, but still better battery life then I had.

Thanks will use your system from now on!