Anyone's TBolt restarting randomly when using bamf with sense 3.0?

afrchutch

Reaction score
I recently switched from CM7 to bamf and I have been thoroughly impressed with this rom in comparison to CM7. But tonight I had a random restart. I'm not freaking out or anything I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced this. I still think this rom is way better than CM. Especially on battery life.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

spindizzy

Reaction score
No random reboots here and I'm running forever 1.08 with sense 3.0. And loving this rom.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using DroidForums

ANDR0lD

Reaction score
Might be a radio issue. I say wipe all and fresh install. And also change your radio to one of the newer GB ones like MR3

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

OP
afrchutch

afrchutch

Reaction score
Might be a radio issue. I say wipe all and fresh install. And also change your radio to one of the newer GB ones like MR3

May be a dumb question but why would radios affect it? I've had even better battery life and reception with the MR2 radios than stock. And when I had cm7 it never crashed. However im converted to a bamf lover now. I haven't had an issue since that one night.

damaxima

Reaction score
I had a few random restarts also , I think its because I didn't do a factory wipe , that could be your issue also , I'm gonna redo the install later , other than that I love this rom

OP
afrchutch

afrchutch

Reaction score
I've since switched to skyrsider and I'm using a Ziggy kernel. Getting way smoother performance and battery life compared to BAMF forever.

OP
afrchutch

afrchutch

Reaction score
Skyraider I mean.