1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Backing up a PSX4Droid save?

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by Rebelxing123, Apr 21, 2011.

1. Rebelxing123

Rebelxing123 New Member

Hi guys. I have a Thunderbolt, and was thinking about rooting it today. However, I don't want to lose my progress on Final Fantasy 7. So, is it possible for me to back up the saves for my playthrough so I can resume it after losing everything on my phone?

Also, I'd like to mention I have an older version of PSX. I think it's version 1.1 but I'm not completely sure. I know that it IS 1.something.
    It works fine for what I'm playing so I figured I should just stick with what works. But anyways is it possible for me to back up my save?

As a side note, I'd also like to know if the new 3.05 PSX is better than FPse? The main question I need answered is the playthrough one so don't feel like you need to answer this. Thanks a lot.
  2. tjk629

tjk629 New Member

Game saves should be stored on your phones SD card. I don't know where, but I'm guessing it will be close to where the games file is.

Just copy the file and put it on your computer.

As for your question which is better. You can get 3.0.5 free from the devs site so I would just download it and try it out.
Search tags for this page
android save psxdroid memory card
final fantasy 7 save states psx4droid
how i find the psx4droid save files
is there a way to transfer savestates fpse
load save psx4droid fpse
psx4droid backup save

psx4droid memory card

psx4droid no save state
psx4droid save

psx4droid save files

psx4droid save games