AutoTune for DROID

MrCapcom

Reaction score
lol anyone see a program to change your voice or do like T-Pain style stuff with your voice for the the droid?:motdroidhoriz:

rebornlaxer

Reaction score
I haven't seen one. I hope someone will make one eventually. I think that in a couple months the android market will be blooming with awesome apps and eventually catch up to the Apple App Store. DROID FTW.

zudien

Reaction score
For the Auto Tune for Android to be released. The maker of Auto Tune (Antares Audio Technologies) would have to release the propeitary vocal processor engine to a developer for them to code an android app for it (or them to code the app themselves)

As of right now I am not aware of any open source replicates of Auto Tune.

My suggestion is to email Anatares and ask them. If enough people want it then they can release it making it a profitable venture.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
T-Pain should be ashamed. The auto-tune is way over played now...... doesn't take talent to sing through software that 'changes' your voice. LOL

zudien

Reaction score
Why should he be ashamed?

He has more money than any of us on here and is globally recognized?

Mission Accomplished.

I don't care for his music, but the guy accomplished exactly what he was trying to do. No reason to ashamed.

OP
MrCapcom

MrCapcom

Reaction score
T-Pain should be ashamed. The auto-tune is way over played now...... doesn't take talent to sing through software that 'changes' your voice. LOL

Yea well imo about T-Pain that was his "thing" that no body else was using at the time (yea i know blackstreet/eric and others but im talkin about today) The fact that everyone else uses it now is why its whack it was cool when it was just him. But anywho im not tryin to sing into it it just would be funny to talk into your phone and make funny voices lol I got 3 kids 2/4/5 so i know they would enjoy it lol :icon_ banana:

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Why should he be ashamed?

He has more money than any of us on here and is globally recognized?

Mission Accomplished.

I don't care for his music, but the guy accomplished exactly what he was trying to do. No reason to ashamed.
touché

Yea well imo about T-Pain that was his "thing" that no body else was using at the time (yea i know blackstreet/eric and others but im talkin about today) The fact that everyone else uses it now is why its whack it was cool when it was just him. But anywho im not tryin to sing into it it just would be funny to talk into your phone and make funny voices lol I got 3 kids 2/4/5 so i know they would enjoy it lol :icon_ banana:
The novelty would be great... I was just venting because the auto-tune killed rap for me...:mad:

OP
MrCapcom

MrCapcom

Reaction score
lol you would think after DOA everyone would stop seemed like its even worst now.

b-jammin21

Reaction score
I guess the App MicDroid is a T-Pain style voice changer app/whatever you wanna call it. I personally haven't tried it myself, but they claim to be like the "I am T-Pain" app on the iphone.

glennj

Reaction score
I guess the App MicDroid is a T-Pain style voice changer app/whatever you wanna call it. I personally haven't tried it myself, but they claim to be like the "I am T-Pain" app on the iphone.

It doesn't currently allow real-time processing....just a replay of a recording, which is about as close to it as you'll get right now.

Reaction score

Thank you. This app is AWESOME, and its freeee. I dont need it of course but its a lovely novelty. I spent like close to 6 hours downloading and setting up pitches and tones on Fruityloops to make autotune work on there, and i cant even overlay with a song with those recordings... This did all that and I can overlay with a song easier, all for FREE. I'm gonna donate cause its so awesome and funny. Thanks for the POST!

Ps: some people call it the robot effect (Boondocks) instead of AutoTune, and I think its very fitting since I am using a Droid... Now My phone can talk like a droid, haha. I wish you could apply this effect on the text to speech application. I would love to hear my texts spoken with a droid like AutoTune sound!

Last edited: