More "Droid" like robot sounds?

ArXane

Reaction score
I found one that says "iphone sucks" but is there more out there. I would like one to say "Gmail" or "Instant Message" and stuff like that. I did see things how to make your voice sound like a "T-Pain" im not sure what that is, but im not thinking thats what I want.

metalmenance

Reaction score
I made a couple myself with visual text to speech program
but need to find other voices for pc since they are all microsoft anna voice right now
but still sound cool on droid
pm me if you want some

LordKastle

Reaction score
My Droid told me that it was insulted by the term "robot." Robots are primitive with minimal artificial intelligence and as we move forward the term is nothing more than incorrect slang.

ahare34

Reaction score
If anyone has any of these sound please send. Loving this phone

OP
A

ArXane

Reaction score
My Droid told me that it was insulted by the term "robot." Robots are primitive with minimal artificial intelligence and as we move forward the term is nothing more than incorrect slang.

ummmm... okay....

According to the latest verizon commercial: "Its not a princess, its a robot"

Reaction score
I left the default droid for incoming gmail, then put one song for all incoming contacts, a second for my girlfriend and then I downloaded R2D2 sounds and have one set for facebook notifications, a second for text messages and a 3rd R2D2 sound for when I plug my droid into my computer.