auto attach sig file to email acct, auto bcc

rrokit

Reaction score
Hello forum:
I did not find anything in the search so I would like to pose this question here. Is it possible to attach a sig file automatically to every outgoing e mail on a certain account? Secondly, is there a setting to automatically bcc my outlook on the same account?
I appreciate any help.
Thank you.

Vitticeps

Reaction score
Signature, yes, but only on Gmail accounts. Just open Gmail, go to menu then settings, then Signature.

The email app (non Gmail) doesn't have a signature feature that I'm aware of.

And the auto BCC I don't know of any way to do that either unless maybe through Gmail's web interface on a pc.

OP
R

rrokit

Reaction score
Signature, yes, but only on Gmail accounts. Just open Gmail, go to menu then settings, then Signature.

The email app (non Gmail) doesn't have a signature feature that I'm aware of.

And the auto BCC I don't know of any way to do that either unless maybe through Gmail's web interface on a pc.

Thanks for that faaast reply! Sorry, I should have been more specific about the native email but you picked up on this correctly.
Shall I assume that this is what VZ sales meant in describing the better E-mail functionality of BB over Droid? Never really understood that from my shopping research.

Vitticeps

Reaction score
There may be email apps out there that provide that functionality but I don't need anything more that what comes stock so I haven't tried them.

Maybe someone who uses 3rd party email clients will chime in with suggestions.

OP
R

rrokit

Reaction score
Downloaded K9 and will scope it out. So far looks good. Tnx for help & replies.