1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Email AUTO BCC setting for Motorolla Droid

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by droidimpossible, Dec 29, 2009.

1. droidimpossible

droidimpossible New Member

Just looking to see if anyone knows of a way to set up an auto BCC for individual pop3 email accounts. I cant seem to find anything on this. :mad: I don't want to manually add a BCC to each email. Blackberry, iPhones and other smartphones have let me do this in the past. Whats the deal Droid? :mad:

Droidimpossible
  2. droidimpossible

droidimpossible New Member

Found a fix!~~~

After much research i found a way to use a preset auto bcc on all email and a client that works great checks and send every minute!. Go to market and search for K-9 K9 Mail Android App Review by AndroidTapp.com | Android Tapp. Android App Reviews . The reason i use a permanent bcc is to always send mail back to myself to be logged through my PC. You can set a rule in outlook to take messages received from yourself, mark them as read and move them to your sent box.
Search tags for this page
add a bcc to a droid email
android 4.4 bcc email

android email auto bcc

android email bcc
android mail auto bcc
android mail bcc

auto bcc android

auto bcc android email

auto bcc on android

bcc on android phone
droid email auto bcc