Australian Judge Wants Apple to Provide iPad Sales Impact to Consider Samsung Ban

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
These lawsuits make me wanna go on a Apple stores burning spree , who's with me ?
mob.gif

Are you crazy??? You know how much money we can make by getting that stuff and selling it??

alboboy10

Reaction score
I don't even like the galaxy tablet..but if I had to choose between an ipad and a galaxy I would choose the galaxy...because of what the lawyer said, I want an android.

jseah

Reaction score
"dude why not just patent the letter i like in iPhone, ahahahahaha, see how smart I am for doing that". That is the type of joke that has more than run it's course. There is also a lot more to these lawsuits than 95% of the people don't care to read in to. I hate the lawsuits too but Apple has obviously got a case in some of them because they are being granted injunctions and other various things. And I have absolutely no respect for the crazy minded conspiracy theorists who have nothing better to do than think Apple pays off the courts.....

Actually, Apple stole the name "iPhone" from Cisco. InfoGear sold a phone integrated with a web terminal under the name iPhone back in 1998. Cisco purchased InfoGear in 2000 and the product was discontinued in 2001. In 2006, Cisco reused the name on their Linksys VOIP phones, months before Apple came out with the iPhone. When Apple announced their iPhone, Cisco sued for trademark infringement. The parties settled a month later and the result was that both companies were allowed to use the name.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Actually, Apple stole the name "iPhone" from Cisco. InfoGear sold a phone integrated with a web terminal under the name iPhone back in 1998. Cisco purchased InfoGear in 2000 and the product was discontinued in 2001. In 2006, Cisco reused the name on their Linksys VOIP phones, months before Apple came out with the iPhone. When Apple announced their iPhone, Cisco sued for trademark infringement. The parties settled a month later and the result was that both companies were allowed to use the name.

Yep and thats an example of a lawsuit orkung for both companies. I am sure Apple payed a nice licensing fee for the name and in the end both parties won.

To be or not to be........................wait what was the question? This signature has been Tapatalk approved.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yep and thats an example of a lawsuit orkung for both companies. I am sure Apple payed a nice licensing fee for the name and in the end both parties won.

To be or not to be........................wait what was the question? This signature has been Tapatalk approved.

No idea what orkung means but its supposed to say working, haha.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
No idea what orkung means but its supposed to say working, haha.

I thought it was some legal term....I was about to go look it up...LOL!!!